Our God is a God of Radical Generosity. When the Apostle Paul wanted to encourage an urban church in a cultural forging global city to be people of radical generosity, he pointed them to this truth about God seen most clearly in the giving of His Son.

Give Now

As the year comes to a close, we invite you to partner with us by investing financially in our Advent Offering, aiming to move us closer to our vision of glorifying God by making and maturing disciples who live in such a way that their neighbors have repeated opportunities to hear, experience, and respond to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our goal is $50,000. 75% will help meet our year end goals for internal giving. The other 25% will join the contributions of our sister Apostles Network Churches, specifically supporting Love146 as it fights child sex trafficking domestically and internationally. You can give online (please be sure to choose the “Advent Offering – Uptown” drop down) or give in service by cash or check (designate “Advent Offering – Uptown” in the memo line). Thank you for your gifts to promote the spread of the gospel in our church and beyond!

Give Now (Advent Offering)

If you’d like to give by mail, you can write a check to:
Apostles Church Uptown
C/O St. Mary Magdalene
70 West 107th Street #1A
New York, NY 10025

If you’d like to try our mobile giving function,
Text “apostlesnyc” to 77977
A link will be texted back to you to make your first gift and create an account. From there, you can download the app and manage your giving right from your phone.